Friday, August 5, 2011

My Placement in South Africa

                Exciting news for those that want to visit and have a tropical experience.  I am going to be learning the Tshivenda language (it is a sweet language).  This language is spoken within the Limpopo province and only amongst 15% of the 5,000,000 inhabitants of Limpopo.  The Venda region is in the northeast section of Limpopo right next to Kruger National Park.  This means picking fruit from trees and safaris. 
 
                If you are pumped for the stereotypical trip to “Africa”, I will be your man for the next two years.  I will be exploiting your technical skills, language abilities, and joy for the benefit of my village in return for housing, food, translating, and unforgettable experiences.

                Brush up on presenting your technical skills by starting your own free tutoring class at your church, neighborhood, family gathering, in place of TV watching, local school, or anywhere that will give you space!       

1 comment:

  1. Sean! I am such a goober! I would check your blog and I was only seeing the replies from followers and myself. And Then to the right I noticed "blog archives..." hmmmm, I finally found all of your blogs!!! lol The school year has begun here... it is almost time for fall break, and I really need it! The kids would love you and the staff would love your humor (especially me!) KDawg

    ReplyDelete